Create High Quality Documentation while Saving
You Time and Money
A best in class new product introduction process requires
a predictable, repeatable and error free exchange of documentation between design and
manufacturing. High quality PCB documentation leads to expedited assimilation of a design
into manufacturing with fewer questions, fewer errors, and lower overall costs. Organizations
that demand high quality PCB Documentation be an integral part of their process realize
shortened turn-around times, improved product quality, and overall reduced costs.
BluePrint-PCB - Wednesday, March 15
- 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / (2:00PM GMT / 3:00PM CEST) -
- 2:00 PM EDT / 11:00 AM PDT -
Watch Now On Demand
BluePrint has the ability to create electronic drawings to drive PCB fabrication and assembly.
BluePrint allows you to take control of all your documents through automation, while
enhancing detail, accuracy, and instructions. Discover how BluePrint will change the way you create,
distribute and use PCB Documentation.
How Does BluePrint Compare to Traditional PCB Documentation Tools?
- BluePrint provides access to all the electrical intelligence contained in the PCB CAD database to create detailed documentation
in the least amount of time.
- BluePrint uses a drawing and sheet based approach to create actual PCB documents (drill drawing, assembly drawing, parts list, etc)
and stores them in an electronic release package.
- BluePrint uses the CAD data to automatically create unlimited views, details, and charts of the PCB and can revise the documentation
to reflect new PCB changes in seconds.
- BluePrint provides a robust set of drafting and dimension tools that rivals mechanical CAD for PCB documentation. However, mechanical
CAD requires numerous translations of data from the PCB CAD system to the mechanical system requiring excessive time for translation and
resulting in drastic loss of data that can be used to automatically create PCB drawings.
- BluePrint requires one single load of the entire PCB CAD database to start the documentation process and uses all the CAD intelligence to help create the documentation. ECO changes are easily incorporated by “refreshing” the source CAD data. BluePrint “ripples” the new PCB data throughout the documentation package, updating every instance of a PCB View, detail, and chart.
Webinars are conducted in English, and are approximately 60 minutes - time zone converter